Friday, November 14, 2008

Time Flies!!





I've been reminded, by a friend, that I've neglected this blog and boy was she right!!!
I can't believe that I haven't posted since July! Since then my granddaughter has grown so much! She's almost four months old now and I got to see her in October. I'll see her again right after Christmas. Not soon enough!
I arrived home to FL from my summer travels to NY, TN, NC and SC in mid-August. I was just in time for a visit from TS Fay. No damage here but lots of flooding in Fort Pierce! September was spent getting settled, teaching and catching up on my jewelry making. October I traveled with a friend up to GA (yes I traveled again!) to William Holland School of Lapidary Arts. I had a week long class with a great teacher, Howard Siegel, in fused chain making. I did make some really nice stuff. I'll post pictures here. I got to see my daughter and family on that trip and visited all my beady haunts, too! I've been teaching and making more jewelry. I think I'm addicted. A day isn't a day unless I've completed at least one piece of jewelry!
The three pieces I posted are all from Wm Holland. They are all made with fine silver and are fused. If you'd like details just email me.

No comments: