Sunday, May 13, 2012

Now to get into the present year! The Florida Jewelry Artist Retreat Group started out the year in fine form! We had our 3 day 4 night retreat in Everglade City! Suzie arranged for us to all gather at Everglades Isle Resort! What a great time we all had. I taught European Lace chainmaille and Going Round in Circles beading project! The Naples Princess took us on a boat tour of all the fabulous homes in the Naples/Marco Island area!
California saw me again in March! I had, again, a wonderful time! This time the timing was right to see Will in some baseball games. He's getting to be quite a good player and Bill is a great manager.......he's so patient with the kids! I also designed a new piece using twin beads. It is simply a brick stitch pattern around a round crystal and still using the brick stitch I bridged the two holes with 3 size 15 seed beads! Easy! Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! I'm spending the day with my daughter, Mary and her family!

No comments: