Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Break in Traveling



I'm home for a couple of days before taking off again for my trip to NY. My hurricane shutters are in place and my packing is half done. The jewelry making stuff is the most difficult to get packed up but I'm almost done. I'm happy I have someone to stay in my house for the time I'm away. This means I don't have to have everything totally locked down.
Today's picture is from a collection given to me by my son. He and his family just got back from a holiday in Arizona. One of the places that they went was the Grand Canyon.
I went there a few years back and I can tell you that pictures just don't do it justice! It is something that everyone should see sometime in their lives! Just one of the wonders of the country and the world that we live in!
Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: