Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Quiet Day

Let me explain that the house across the street has been in the same condition since the hurricanes of 2004! It hasn't been pleasant looking across at the shredding blue roof blowing around the otherwise nicely kept neighborhood! No one lives there and I heard that the management is evicting whomever owns the house. Well today they finally started working on the house. Hooray! I was hoping they would tear it down cause that would give me a lake view from my front window but I think they will just fix it up and sell it.
I made this necklace today. It's made with shell and crocheted copper wire. I hand made the cones and the clasp. The bead crocheting is fun! I'm very happy I was able to teach myself. Now I'll be able to teach it in Beads and Baubles in Fort Pierce. I'll be writing the tutorial, soon, and then put it as a free tutorial on my web site.

No comments: