Thursday, June 28, 2007

Good Class


I taught the Lace Cuff again yesterday and had five students. It went well and everyone walked out with a bracelet on their arm........well everyone except the man in the class! He took the class to make this beautiful bracelet for his wife! His color choices were sky blue, silver and gold. Absolutely great combo. I'm sure his wife is very pleased with his efforts. If not, well she should know how lucky she is! His initial worries were that his large hands would not be able to handle the needle and thread and the small beads. He had no problems at all! Today I'll be teaching the Egyptian Coil at Crafts N Stuff in Vero Beach. I'm anxious to teach this piece since it's one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Izzy's Precious Creations said...

That's a gorgeous piece. Love the colours.